I was very lucky to have been nominated last week by JIF from Procrastinator’s Day Off Blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love awards and I’m very happy to get another. Thank you so very much, JIF!
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Here are JIF’s questions:
- Your blog – what, why, when? Give us a twirl.
My blog is something that lets you know when I have a new comic ready to view on my website!
- If you were going to overhaul your image what is the most daring thing you would do or change?
I’m not too sure what my image is right now, but I would probably not hold back so much!
- If you were to direct a movie, what would it be about?
Uh, it would be a movie about movies! And people watching movies … and then, a movie comes out of the movie and movie movie movie!
- Fruit or vegetables?
Both! I’m bifruchtal.
- Use 5 words to describe your blog.
Updates, webcomic, art, sketches, strange
- What would you like to spend more time doing?
There’s a friend I would like to spend more time with if I could.
- What, if anything, do you doodle when you are talking on the phone?
- Give a child some general life advice.
Always Be Caring.
- Just how long are beards going to get?
- Name one single thing that would make the world a better place.
Love. More love less fear.
- Finally, a musical question; what time is love and how soon is now?
I don’t know what the first one is, but I know the other one!
So I’ve nominated
11 15 other blogs! They are (in random fashion):
- Bonnywood Manor
- Illustrated Poetry
- A Patient Voice
- Yummy Lummy
- Hyperion Sturm
- Bartholomew Barker, Poet
- Experience of Thinking
- Old England Grown New
- Precinct 1313
- M. Taggart, writer
- IT Security Matters
- And Ask Why Not
- i.e. Sequential … Journal … Visual …
- The Fullmetal Narcissist
Participate or not–you choose! If you want to be nominated but I didn`t list you here, feel free to add yourself to the list. You earned it, you awesome beast, you!
And here are my 11 questions (yeah I copied them from the Internet. Sue me!):
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- What is your favorite holiday that you celebrate?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- What talent or skill would you most like to have?
- You have to fight off a monster with whatever is to your left. What is it?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Let’s play “Our Town”–You have died and get to relive one day. What day?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live/have lived your life differently?
- You can witness any historic event of your choice. Which one?
- Who is your hero?
- What do you order your first time at a restaurant that you have never been to before?