Hello comic lovers! Before I link you to today’s cartoon, I want to thank Mr. Spugwash over at https://spugwash.wordpress.com for being kind enough to award me another Liebster Blog Award! I don’t know if this is forbidden or whatever but we do our own thing here at Little Monster Girl Comic Updates Blog and Sundry! I’m very flattered that people are thinking positively about my comic, and that makes me super happy! And also, Mr. Spugwash gave me a few new questions to answer, which I will do here right now below:
1) What’s your favourite city
This is hard! I’ve visited a few, but I don’t know what it’s like to really live in them. I think London is pretty super. But it’s too expensive.
2) What is your favourite type of cheese
Brie! I love to smear it on everything! 🇫🇷
3) How many shoes are right behind your front door
Fourteen! I should put some away… 👟👞👡👠👢
4) If you could have a farmyard animal what would you like
A pig! No question. 🐷
5) When was the last time you were drunk
What time is it now? 😅 Hee hee!
6) Whats your favourite joke
A family goes into a hotel to rent a room and while checking in, the father remarks, “I hope the porn is disabled.”
The front desk clerk scowls and says, “It’s regular porn, you sick freak.”
7) Have you got any weird talents
This cartoon isn’t weird enough? 😅
8) Who’s your favourite comedian
George Carlin was great. But so was Robin Williams. I really like the actors who played in The Kids in the Hall and the actors who made up Monty Pythons Flying Circus. I like Louis CK and Dave Chappell and I guess there’s too many for me to have a favorite!
9) If you were staying in to watch a horror movie which famous person would you like to keep you company
The truth is, I can’t think of anyone. I’m not into famous people. I don’t know what any of them are really like, and I don’t know who I’d get along with. There’s only one person I always think of that I’d like to do pretty much anything with, but you know sometimes life just doesn’t go your way.
10) What’s your favourite time of day and why
I like nighttime, especially after midnight. I guess between midnight and 3am.
Edit: I forgot to say why! I guess because it’s quiet. And dark. It’s nice.
11) Have you ever won a competition and what did you win
I won first place in the science fair in the first grade! I don’t remember what the project was, though. 😦
I’m pretty sure that I am supposed to tell you all 11 things about myself, but I don’t think there is much about me that is too special. Maybe if someone wants to know something they can ask me in the comments? And also, I hereby award this Liebster Blog Award to anyone of my followers who would like to answer my questions! You can also claim the award in the comments, and I will back you up! My questions to you are:
1. What day is it?
2. What time were you born?
3. Did anyone tell you how attractive you look today?
4. When was the last time you cleaned your desk?
5. What is your favorite last name?
6. Have you ever met someone who looked just like someone else?
7. Do you have a good ghost story to share? Share it now (please)!
8. What do you really want Santa (or whoever brings you presents!) to bring you this year?
9. Is there any bread left in the house?
10. Do all your socks match and are they in your sock drawer like they belong?
11. What question do you really wish I’d asked you?
Oh! And here is the link to today’s comic: http://lmgcomic.com/comic/chapter-2-comic-18/
Peace out! Until next week!